The study shows that 80% of fiber network failures are due to dirty connectors. Eternal Science designed EDV-838 fiber optic cleaner provides an electronically-aided removal of microscope particles from bulkhead connectors and ferrule types. It can clean the residue, dirt, dust, and debris on the fiber end face within 3-5s under 250-400 times high-speed electrical rotation. It firmly sucks contaminants into its tiny hole material, takes the contaminants away to clean the end face thoroughly without any residue. The cleaner has a detachable adaptor for both male and female ferrule two-in-one inspection, and two specifications for 1.25mm (MU/LC ) and 2.5mm two types (SC/FC/ST) of fiber end face clean selection. The clean result meets IEC/IPC standards and can greatly prevent signal loss during the network transmission.
- Dry clean to remove dust, dirt, stubborn stain.
- Clean both 2.5mm and 1.25mm female bulkhead, male patch cord, ferrule, etc., fiber end face.
- Flexible rotation for narrow space clean.
- 3~5s quick clean, 95% consistency, and clean.
- Up to 30-50 times use for each consumable clean stick， total of 1500-2500 clean times.
- The clean whole area of the ferrule end face and the surrounding ceramic and the clean result exceeds IEC/IPC standard.
|EDV-838 body||Cleaner body||1pcs|
|EF125 Consumable||Clean LC/MU etc., 1.25mm fiber end face||25pcs|
|EF250 Consumable||Clean SC/FC/ST/E2000 etc., 2.5mm fiber end face||25pcs|
|125M/F Adaptor||To locate EF125 consumable||1pcs|
|250M/F Adaptor||To locate EF250 consumable||1pcs|
|Special for 1.1mm end face clean||1pcs|